German Multinational company intends to recruit employee as Certified Accountant (m / f) with Immediate availability, whose mission is to prepare and participate in the execution of all tasks inherent to the accounting department.
- Significant experience of providing operational and accounting support
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Finance Function
- Broad technical knowledge of accounting
- Dealt with Fiscal Authorities, External Auditors
- Familiar with IFRS
- Worked within International Groups
- Used ERP (ETICADATA Preferred) and CRM systems
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Professional Accounting Qualification – ACA/ACCA/CIMA or local equivalent
- Graduate Education, or clear evidence of extensive relevant experience
- Good level of English, written and spoken and Strong level of excel skills
- Accounting operations – apply GAAP to accounting records that comply with local/corporate legal, fiscal and accounting requirements. Managing ledgers and related costing, payroll, and other systems.
- Internal reporting – measure, evaluate and explain business performance. Drive forecasting process.
- Internal control and risk management – design/operate/improve the internal control environment and communicate/evaluate the risks within and outside the business.
- External reporting and compliance – ensure that systems and reports are financially robust, that comply with both local and group, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Treasury – manage cash collections and payments, identifying and assessing risk regarding liquidity, forex, interest rates, etc.
Measures / KPIs
- Accurate and timely reporting
- Tax and fiscal compliance, correct filing to deadlines so no penalties incurred
- Provide/maintain a sound and safe internal control environment recognised in achieving +3.7 average score in Internal Audits