detalhes do emprego Randstad was challenged to develop a new shared services center for a leading multinational in its field Randstad was challenged to develop a new shared services center for a leading multinational in its field
- Fully qualified accountant with 5+ years
- Post qualified experience in an operational finance role with exposure to issues of similar complexity
- A strong background in management of a General Accounting environment and experience of delivering a continuous improvement agenda
- SSC/GBS experience is an advantage
- Fully proficient with Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of systems, processes and workflow technology
- In depth knowledge of ERP software
- English (essencial)
responsabilidadesChief accountant english speaker:
The role will manage the operations and activities of the Accounting Team on a day-to-day basis, supervises employees, monitor activities and satisfy internal reporting requirements. They must be able to solve issues related to the team and escalate to the Head of R2R if necessary.
- The Chief Accountant should manage the team effectively and independently for efficient service delivery regarding accounting postings, period end closing, and financial, management and regulatory reporting activities.
benefíciosWhat you´ll get:
- Integrate a renowned company in a multicultural environment
- Good salary and benefit pack to be agreed upon experience showed on interview