Kelly IT Resources is recruiting Backend Developers to integrate directly our client, based in UK, with offices in Lisbon.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop excellent quality software using agile techniques
- Design clean and reliable code
- Deliver highly scalable and highly reliable products (yes, our customers expect 99.999% availability)
- Collaborate with other developers, sharing and receiving knowledge
- Promote best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
- Contribute to the whole development cycle, analysis, implementation, testing and operation
- Operation excellence and support are part of the development team's responsibilities
We seek flexible people, open to explore different programming languages and motivated to learn more.
If you agree with the previous sentence, read the list below, and check how we do it!
- Development in languages such as Java, Kotlin, C# or others
- API development, self-hosted or Application Server based
- Containerization technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Relational and NoSQL databases
- Continuous Integration/Deployment tools and processes
- Knowledge of automated testing tools such as Cucumber, Gatling, JMeter or others
- Desire to innovate and investigate new technologies: Go, Ruby, Python, NodeJS,
- Ability to work well in a team, self-driven and eager to learn
- Creative thinking, analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Strong spoken English skills
- Lisbon based
Kelly IT Resources, owned by American multinational Kelly Services is the business unit specialized in Recruitment & Selection and Outsourcing of Information Technology professionals.
Founded in 1946, Kelly Services is an American multinational company leader in Human Resource Management which is present in over 30 countries. Quoted on NASDAQ stock exchange, Kelly Services works with more than 90% of Fortune 500 and 100 companies, employing 560.000 professionals annually. The revenue achieved in 2017 was 5.4 Billion USD.