detalhes do emprego Randstad was challenged to develop a new shared services center for a leading multinational in its field. Randstad was challenged to develop a new shared services center for a leading multinational in its field.
- BSc/BA in accounting or similar field is preferred
- Prior experience in a similar environment
- SSC/GBS experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Fully proficient with Microsoft applications
- English + Spanish (mandatory)
responsabilidadesThis role will be responsible for the setup, administration and maintenance of master records utilised across the business processes. They will handle the customer and supplier master data and transactional data content and ensure accuracy to enable business process consistency
- The Masterdata Administrator will ensure the highest degree of data quality (e.g. eliminate duplicates) and oversee elements of the self-service portals.
benefíciosWhat you´ll get:
- Integrate a renowned company in a multicultural environment
- Good salary and benefit pack to be agreed upon experience showed on interview