detalhes do emprego Randstad was challenged to develop a new shared services center for a leading multinational in its field. Randstad was challenged to develop a new shared services center for a leading multinational in its field.
- At least 1 year of experience working within Accounts Receivable process, or other core financial process, within complex, large volume environment
- Full proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. ERP Systems)
- Good knowledge of basic O2C concepts and procedures
- SSC/GBS experience is an advantage
- English and spanish(essential)
responsabilidadesAccounts receivable assistant - english/spanish speaker
- The role will deliver all AR processes, including completion of daily AR transactions while ensuring accuracy and efficiency throughout the entire accounts receivable process.
- They will work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure processes are performed in accordance with performance and quality standards.
benefíciosWhat you´ll get:
- Integrate a renowned company in a multicultural environment
- Good salary and benefit pack to be agreed upon experience showed on interview