Tracking Code 6437 Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Over the past few years, we have successfully implemented SAP at most of our sites in the Americas, and we have learned a lot about how we can effectively make the change to a new ERP system that will enable us to dramatically improve the way H.B. Fuller does business. This will require additional resources committed to the Team across all streams.
Successful candidates should display our key competencies, be able to work in a collaborative environment, have strong communication skills to coach and train others, be willing to travel extensively globally, trouble shoot, analyze root causes, have the ability to champion new ways of doing things. They will report to the Project Stream Lead and will have several peers in similar roles and candidates could be selected from any region.
During SAP deployments the duties would include but not be limited to:
a) master data and data transformation
b) training document creation, review and updating
c) training scheduling and execution of all PTP-QM Super Users and End Users at multiple sites and shifts
d) cross-stream business process training
e) testing coordination and execution: training, integration, regression, and user acceptance
f) cutover planning and execution
g) Go Live and post Go Live support
h) PTP Super User Network coordination.
- The position requires a high school diploma or GED, 5 years of work experience in the chemical industry or closely related field.
- The qualified candidate must have at least 2 years (24 months) of experience as a Process or Manufacturing Analyst or equivalent, with skill sets in Production Planning, Production Execution and Quality Control.
- The qualified candidate must have at least 2 years (24 months) of proven expertise as a high-end user of SAP in the industrial adhesives industry, or equivalent. High proficiency in speaking and writing skills.
- The qualified candidate must have at least 2 years (24 months) as a trainer with focus on training planning and execution in SAP; delivering function-specific business SAP process knowledge to Super Users and/or End Users. Solid software expertise with: MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word…;), SAP and SharePoint. Knowledge of MS Project and Business Object (BI) a plus.
- Fluent in English
- 50+% travel required to include international
- Comfortable in a manufacturing plant or lab environment
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
www.hbfuller.com/connectJob Location Mindelo, Porto, Portugal Position Type Full-Time/Regular