Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $98.1 million in funding, led by Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge. For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is currently seeking a results-driven Senior Sales Engineer with proven SaaS sales experience. As a Senior Sales Engineer at Salsify you drive deal strategy and execute alongside our sales team who are focused on targeting and closing new business and expanding existing business. In the role you actively collaborate with team members in our customer success, product, engineering, and marketing departments. The position should be based in London or our EMEA HQ in Lisbon, Portugal, with willingness to travel as needed across key EMEA markets
We have found that the most successful Sales Engineers have strong technical aptitude, are great at building relationships and are interesting, confident and strategic storytellers. As a team we are very passionate, are thought leaders and are always ready to roll up our sleeves and execute.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Design and develop solutions that address functional, technical, and integration requirements
- Present solutions remotely, and on-site, to brands of all sizes
- Provide industry thought leadership to prospective customers
- Clearly articulate complex data flow and data transformation processes
- Work collaboratively across multiple departments:
- with Customer Success to document and scope implementation services
- with Product and Engineering teams to influence and drive the product roadmap
- with Marketing to be the face of the messaging and to provide industry feedback
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a customer-facing technical role with SaaS solutions in a B2B environment
- Proven success selling a platform based solution to Major Accounts, including significant experience in Fortune 500
- Highly dependable, team player with high energy, positive attitude and with great organization and time management skills
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, proposals, and formal RFPs.
- Solution selling experience in large-scale evaluations that involve multiple departmental stakeholder interests: Marketing, Sales, E-Commerce, Operations, IT and Security
- Experience positioning an application that requires a customer's change in process
- Strong technical aptitude for learning new technologies
- Experience with PIM, DAM and/or ERP solutions is preferred
- Ability and willingness for 15-25% travel
Salsify's mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify's growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person's achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at email@example.com.#LI-EK1 #LI-REMOTE