IT Business Partnership Manager (m/f)Local de trabalho:
Lisboa (LI) - PortugalÁrea profissional:
Alimentos & BebidasData de introdução da oferta de emprego:
Código de referência:
Escritório de referência:
Lisboa Especialização de referência:
Digital & Tecnologias de Informação (IT) Título académico:
Diploma Licenciatura We are looking for an IT Business Relationship Manager to join the internal team of our client – a reference multinational company in the FMCG industry.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Translate business objectives into IT opportunities, based on business priorities and long-term company strategy, in alignment with the company’s strategy, policies and principles;
- Act as primary contact to translate business developments and objectives to IT improvement opportunities and initiate changes, based on business needs;
- Collaborate with project managers to ensure the successful delivery of projects in the portfolio, with focus on quality;
- Preserve and build relationships with internal customers and relevant parties, including contract, service and compliance reviews and revisions;
- Understand IT demand for new/existing services and translate this into a portfolio for delivery;
- Manage the total portfolio of IT projects under planning or execution, with a clear view of interdependencies, status, costs and risks;
- Manage the lifecycle of solutions used in designated function, to drive improvements on a roadmap, adhering to global function standards;
- Drive the annual planning and budget cycle for the proposed project portfolio, in line with the global strategic plan;
- Ensure the development and maintenance of a knowledge management network regarding IT, digital and business developments;
- Work in a matrix organization with the team of IT Project Delivery to support employees in performance management and career development.
What is required from you?
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other similar area;
- At least 10 years in similar functions, working preferably in large and complex organizations with an international environment;
- Proven experience in IT account/demand management, delivering value added services and translating strategy into solutions;
- Experience in portfolio management with consolidate experience in technology driven projects;
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) and ERP integrated platforms;
- Experience in Agile methodology is a plus;
- PRINCE2 or PPM certification will be valued;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.