CGI is looking for a SAP Security Consultant to join our teams in the Financial Services sector.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Integrate the SAP Security team to support the various SAP environments as well as support implementation projects where SAP GRC is used.
- Analyse and discuss security requirements
- Responsible of the technical design, configuration and deployment of SAP GRC security solutions (UAR, FF, ARM, SOD, etc)
- Participate on SAP Security Roles design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Analyse and create functional specification for SAP ABAP custom developments within SAP GRC
- Conduct unit & integration testing
- Support user acceptance testing stages
- Liaise with other IT teams, customer IT teams and 3rd parties as required
- Resolution or managing the resolution of incidents and change requests
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Professional and Technical skills:
- 2+ years of technical experience on SAP Security area (e.g. SAP Profile Roles)
- 2+ years of technical experience on SAP GRC (design, config and deploy UAR, ARM & SOD modules)
- Detailed knowledge of ABAP based authorizations within SAP applications is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach
- Experience of working alongside internal and external providers in an international context
- English required
- SAP ERP
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.