- Monitor Customer Service Complaints (OtC – order management - and Distribution);
- Receive and reply to Customer information queries;
- Monitor deliveries and assure the SLAs are fulfilled;
- Coordinate urgent deliveries of medically significant products;
- Release on a daily basis the wholesaler orders according to the agreed allocation strategies, if applicable ;
- Monitor and backup on the Contact Center activities (outsourced to other Company);
- Monitor Hospital orders whenever necessary (in liaison with OtC team);
- Backup resource for demand planning activities.
- Knowledge of GMPs/GDPs;
- Good knowledge and experience on Supply Chain activities;
- Good knowledge of Pharma Industry environment and rules;
- Strong knowledge of the national pharma market, namely main stakeholders and market intelligence data;
- Good knowledge and experience on Customer Support;
- Knowledge of main functionalities of the Demand Planning/Forecast tools;
- Strong financial acumen;
- Knowledge of SAP / ECC modules;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to work and collaborate in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Focused on Customers and Patients
- Strategic thinking
Full time and long term project.