We, at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principals about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Global Finance Analyst Operations & Sourcing reports to the Global Finance Operations and Sourcing Business Partner and has primary responsibility for the partnering with Global Sourcing and Global Operations team to provide standard monthly reporting, operational performance enhancement, financial control and business process improvement and standardization.
Our vision is to have a valued FP&A and business partnering team, integrated globally and aligned around simple, standardized best practice processes leading to significantly increased value added by Finance through transparency, control, decision making, analysis and business performance management.
This is a critical role with responsibility and involvement across a range of financial and business management areas. The primary objective of this position is to provide information and analysis to monitor, control, planning and help manage business results. This position is an active contributor to the development of overall business strategy as well as effective global operations and sourcing.
The successful candidate will use their knowledge of business and finance to coach, collaborate and challenge global operations and sourcing colleagues.
This individual will be involved in a variety of activities that include financial reporting, planning and forecasting; preparing materials for business reviews and outlooks/budgets; supporting global operations and sourcing analysis; providing transparency, control and foresight to our costs; and providing value-added standard and ad hoc financial insight to Global Operations and Sourcing including:
50% Financial Reporting and Analysis Supports preparations for operational reviews by gathering relevant metric information and preparing standard reports, namely:
- RMOL (raw material outlook) inputs consolidation, high level review and trend charts.
- RMOL Savings vs Realization analysis
- Consolidate sourcing team inputs
Weekly inventory trend
- Inventory Trend and ageing
- Non financial KPI’s
Global Vendor rebates inputs for calculation and contracts control
50% Continuous Improvement on reporting and process
Ensures accuracy of the available data (Realization, Sourcing cube, ..)
Partners with BI team in building/enhancing/review financial reporting tools:
BOM’s project – Finished goods to raw materials end to end view
DPO (Days Payable outstanding)
Spend database (Direct and Indirect)
Suggests process improvement ideas to reduce finance business process cycle times, improve financial forecast quality, and enhance information provided to leadership for business decisions.
Supports Operations and Sourcing teams and finance business partners as needed.
- The Global Finance Analyst Operations & Sourcing will play a critical role in collaborating and partnering with Finance and Business colleagues for Sourcing and operations.
- BA or BS degree required with strong background in finance/business management discipline.
- 4-5 years of experience in a range of finance and controlling areas (eg FP&A, Financial Audit, Costing, Operations Finance , Corporate Finance, Commercial Finance,...)
- Expert in Management Information, Financial Control, Business Analysis and Financial Planning Processes
- Highly proficient in the use of the Microsoft office tools, notably Excel and PowerPoint, Power BI and affinity for analytic tools
- Fluent in spoken and written English
THE CANDIDATE SHOULD:
- Ability to work on several ERP’s (SAP, JDE, ADAGE, TOTVS, …)
- Knowledge on Hyperion and Onestream consolidation tools
THE CANDIDATE SHOULD DEMONSTRATE PROFICIENCY IN THE FOLLOWING COMPETENCIES:
- Have the ability to apply innovative solutions to challenges
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and support a collaborative working style.
- Be Detail-oriented, organized and resourceful with a strong orientation to results Show evidence of strong communication skills
- Have the capacity to adapt to change and influence/lead others to change
- Responsive to change – Adapts (quickly) to changing circumstances
- Individually responsible for results – Engages in activities and experiences that strengthen contribution to the organization
- Model collaboration and commitment – Focuses on team success before individual success
- Focus on customers – Creates an experience for customers – delights customers by providing exceptional value and service
- Demonstrates operational excellence – Continually looks for new and better ways to get things done and shows functional/technical proficiency in work
- Demonstrates effective self management – Seeks to understand and act upon improvement opportunities
- Moderate travel required, 25%-35%.
For additional information on H.B. Fuller or to apply on-line go to: http://www.hbfuller.com/
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.