- Reviewing and validating the health of Microsoft Server Applications;
- Reviewing the status of the Windows Applications monitoring platform (alarms, thresholds and associated procedures);
- Setting-up, validating and scheduling of housekeeping activities to administer Windows Applications;
- Reviewing the status of Windows Application software in order to keep those updated according requirements and within support contracts;
- Reviewing the status of patching on existing Windows Apps infrastructure and evaluate whether or not to apply, considering the associated risks;
- Ability to perform changes in a Windows Application including decommissioning, modifications of internal parameters, log files locations, etc.
- Ability to work in an international organization
- Ability to manage her or him -self to solve complex problems
- Team Player
Salary setting based on demonstrated experience, working in a dynamic, young, internationally and growth-oriented environment with the support of a multidisciplinary team.
To respond to this opportunity, send us your CV with reference LF/SS/U to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: RECRUITMENT & SELECTION PROCESS AND INTEGRATION IN PANDEMIC CONTEXT – COVID-19
Due to the current paradigm we are currently living in, and in order to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our candidates and recruitment team, the first interviews will be conducted by phone call or video conference.
Match Profiler is prepared to monitor the integration of new employees remotely, and support them in this new phase of their professional career.