Entry Level Business Analyst HR – English speaking
We are currently looking for an Entry Level Business Analyst with SAP SuccessFactors experience. A high proficiency in spoken and written English is essential. A high proficiency in spoken and written French would be advantageous.
This role can be virtual.
Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It's about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people's innovative ideas, experiences and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group
About Sitel Group®
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation, and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion, and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
To learn more, visit www.sitel.com or join the conversation on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Perform product development activities by tracking product roadmap
- Support business development opportunities in expansion of services to exceed stakeholder’s needs
- Develop and create business requirements for development teams
- Perform complex data analysis in support of management or customer requests
- Partner with the Reporting Analytics teams to apply data analysis tools to develop insights into business outcomes and the drivers of such outcomes
- Support client relationships by working with SuccessFactors teams and business to provide client product updates, presentations, and demos
- Manage external SuccessFactors product documentation such as service guides, user guides and other collateral
- Creation of end user training / support materials
- Roll-out of new development including communications and training
- Support any general training and day to day end user requirements
- Degree or equivalent experience
- High proficiency in spoken and written English is essential
- High proficiency in spoken and written French would be advantageous
- 2+ years’ experience using SAP SuccessFactors modules including Recruiting, Onboarding, Employee Central, Performance and Compensation. Experience can be obtained as an end user such as HR or Recruiter
- Highly customer focused and driven to satisfy customer requirements
- Ability to consult and work collaboratively with field management to get buy-in and accomplish objectives
- Ability to prioritise, manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and adapt to shifting priorities
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and change
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including effective listening and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Expertise with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Capable and willing to learn new technologies in a fast paced environment