At Alencastre Group (Permanent), in Óbidos, Portugal
Expires at: 2021-07-25 We are a group of companies that complement each other in areas such as marketing, branding, design, advertising and software development. We have offices in Copenhagen, Lisbon and Toronto and two competency centres in Portugal (in Torres Vedras and Óbidos).
With both national and international clients such as Delta Cafés, Viagens Abreu, FNAC, Sonae, MAKRO, Unilever, our focus is to develop solutions that enable our clients to master the demands of a digital-based economy.
We are growing our development team and looking for a quality-driven and committed Data Scientist that will build innovative solutions to help our clients thrive. We love team players, and we offer the possibility of working remotely.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary development team where your focus will be developing and designing data modelling processes.
- Experience with Phyton;
- Experience with NLP (Natural Language Processing);
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with Tensorflow (valued);
- Experience with Jupyter (valued);
- Experience with AWS (valued);
- Experience of 3 to 4 years in a similar role;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
Benefits & Perks
- To be part of a multidisciplinary and motivated team;
- Active role in the development of innovative projects;
- Possibility of working remotely;
- To be part of a growing international team;
- Base salary plus benefits according to experience.