Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a SAP Authorization and Audit Consultant, you will:
- Act as the key contact and consultant for authorization topics for a specific SAP system
- Be the main person for internal and external Audit controls and assessments
- Lead Key Control Performer for RIC
- Manage the external providers
- Give factory support to German speaking employees
- Be responsible for the documentation and communication both with Auditors and Users (German)
To make a difference, you must have:
- A Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or similar
- +3 Years Experience in SAP Authorizations
- Fluency in German both written and oral (mandatory)
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Team-oriented and willing to integrate an international team
Curious about our Tech hub? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of Siemens
You will love to have: Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment. Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time