As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Accounts Payable Clerk and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Purchase-to-Pay business line provides extensive high-quality and cost-efficient services - from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We also provide services related to Supplier readiness, processing, and several digitalization projects!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- You will be part of a multicultural team; in your assignment you will be working for Spain primarily but not only.
- In your day-to-day you will be responsible to process vendor’s inquiries (via e-mail, calls) and you will be posting in SAP incoming vendor invoices. Vendor account reconciliation and problem-solving situations will also be part of your agenda.
- Track your job – on a monthly basis, you will perform data analytics (# invoices posted, # payments, # open incidents, # improvement opportunities.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
Want to know more about GBS?
- Minimum high school degree; University degree will be a plus.
- Fluent knowledge written and spoken in Spanish, English/Portuguese will be a plus.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team.
- We are an open error culture, many innovations are the result of failures, as so, we want you to be innovative, that you take initiative, be creative and take ownership of your assignment.
- Experience in SAP or Operational Accounting will be a plus.
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time