At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution.Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014.
Our Procurement Department is looking for a Procurement Analyst, that will follow-up internal methods & procedures and manage audits and quality services in the Department:
- Drive and management prequalification and KYTP processes in coordination with internal clients and QSE Department;
- Creation and updating of procurement Sharepoint;
- Coordination of Procurement KPI's;
- Optimization and standardization of pre-qualification procedure;
- Implementation of procurement evaluation process of suppliers Blacklisted;
- Handle requests for information, quotations, proposals and bidding processes for Audit and quality services;
- Launching to the market RFP’s based on technical specifications and or project requirements;
- Elaboration of comparative maps based on commercial and technical offers received;
- Analyse, understand and anticipate project needs;
- Negotiate with suppliers to meet quality, delivery and cost objectives;
- Invoicing reconciliation (vendor invoices) submission and payment requests;
- Evaluate current and potential suppliers in coordination with QSE Department;
- Establish supplier database in conformance with guidance from requesters.
- Master or Licentiate Degree in fields of Supply Chain, Engineering or Management;
- At least 3 years of experience in procurement, sourcing and contracting (preferably in the energy sector);
- Knowledge to implement Strategic Sourcing Methodologies;
- Energy sector Knowledge;
- Excellent MS Office domain;
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to prosper in an environment of fast growth and change;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and negotiate successful solutions;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Flexible, energetic and confident person;
- Initiative, proactivity, autonomy, and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to motivate and persuade;
- Ability to manage stress and handle with deliveries under pressure;
- Ability to create, defend solutions and implement them;
- Organization and method;
- Practical sense and pragmatism;
- Critical spirit.
EPC Procurement & Logistic