Feedzai is the market leader in managing financial risk with AI. We're coding the future of commerce with today's most advanced risk management platform powered by big data and machine learning. Founded and developed by data scientists and aerospace engineers, Feedzai has one mission: to make banking and commerce safe. The world's largest banks, processors, and retailers use Feedzai's fraud prevention and anti-money laundering products to manage risk, while improving customer Experience.
Reporting to the VP of FP&A, the FP&A Analyst will be responsible for both quantitative and qualitative analysis of operational aspects of a company in order to evaluate the company's progress toward achieving its goals and to map out future goals and plans. FP&A Analyst consider economic and business trends, review past company performance, and attempt to anticipate obstacles and potential problems, all with an eye toward forecasting a company's future financial results. The FP&A Analyst is responsible for financial, analytical and budget support, and for providing financial and operational thought leadership and accountability throughout the organization.
- Lead Reporting on the company's overall financial health, primarily by using key financial and operational ratios and KPIs
- Report and Analysis on Profitability by client / product line
- Working with individual departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall corporate budget
- Preparing internal reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making
- Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts of the company's future operations
- Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
- Considering opportunities for the company to expand or grow. Mapping out growth plans, including capital expenditures and investments. Generating short and long term financial forecasts.
- Partner with business leaders and key stakeholders across the different business teams on Company strategic projects
- Partner with company leadership team and key stakeholders across the different business teams on Performance management (Budget, Reporting, Analysis, Business Insights)
- Improve predictability and systematization of Feedzai's forecasting models using Excel, Statistical/data methods, SQL, ERP, and other tools
- Drive Performance and Growth of Feedzai's operations, key financial trends, business drivers, KPIs and factors influencing the business performance
- Proactively identify and drive new initiatives/projects to increase operational efficiencies and support rapid growth
- Maintenance and improvement of backend IT databases, data normalization and standardization, including business structure changes
- Contribute to the design, delivery & development of deal metrics that report on regional trends including pricing, product win/loss insights and customer requests
- Partner with Sales Operations to accelerate and remove friction from deal cycle via automation + process improvements while maintaining financial rigor and key controls
- Collaborate with the Accounting, Payroll, Procurement and HR teams to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- 3+ years' experience with a minimum of 2 years in FP&A, preferably within FinTech/Payments and SaaS is a plus
- Masters Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business related or Bachelors Degree
- Strong proficiency in advanced Excel, GSuite (Google Sheets), Financial modeling, and Data analysis
- Experience with Netsuite (or other ERP), Salesforce, other management systems
- Knowledge of SQL, Cognos, Oracle, Tableau/GDS is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience collaborating and working on a team
- Global experience of multi markets in different countries
- Detail oriented with strong business and analytical skills
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Feedzai will not agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee without a signed service agreement. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Feedzai explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.