Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses.
With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.
Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering.
We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
Are you interested in the world of IT?
Would you be interested in new challenges in Lisbon?
Would you like to have flexibility in the development of your career and provided the means and the opportunities to do so?
Then this offer is right for you!
What we offer
- Being part in an International and Multicultural environment;
- Opportunities do grow quickly with a tailored made career path;
- You will have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally.
- Analyse business needs and write technical requirements
- Define functional requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis to identify functional solutions
- Document and ensure the necessary phases to develop and launch the product
- Produce functional documentation in the form of BRD and/or user stories with test plans
- Be responsible for delivery & enhancement of project documentation. Update projects reference databases (Jira, KM,…) together with the BPM during the development phase
- Collaborate with developers, Business units and subject matter experts to establish the functional & technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Participate in the Acceptance phase prior to launch of each release in order to validate new functionalities and of the functional requirements of the delivered solution.
- Provide functional support to identify causes of problems and define the resolution with help of development team. Approve solutions with the functional architect
- According to the demand (like support production or support request for customer tests) ensure the support level of the application with the Support team.
- Monitor quality by checking that the product built matches the initial requirement
- Manage risks and quality
- Perform peer-review on analysis with Product Owner/Business Analyst
- Share knowledge about their area of expertise and ensure functional support
- Business knowledge
- Knowledge of mapping methodologies
- Knowledge of organizations’ and processes’ modelling methods
- Knowledge of functional tests tools
- Project management
- Fluent English
- French language (nice-to-have)
This position is made for you? Apply here: or send your resume to b
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/384316/business-analyst