About Gympass: Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, they have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects the user to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. At Gympass, you will have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment.
What makes a Gympasser?
They are passionate about their mission! Whatever your job title is, there you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, they collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
- Develop web products used by consumers and internal customers ensuring quality and performance;
- Participate in API design;
- Back End integration;
- Participate in prioritizing products evolutions, taking into account the best value gains for the business.
Who you are:
- 3+ years working as a front end developer;
- Experience with ReactJS;
- Automation of builds/tooling (Npm, Gulp, Webpack);
- Version Control (Git);
- Experience with automated, unit, and behavioral testing;
- Experience with development in agile environments and teams;
- UX notions and interaction design;
- Ruby n Rails experience desirable.
- Good communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
What they offer to you:
- Health, dental, and life insurance health
- Career Growth
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world
- Flexible schedule - You can adjust your starting time within a range of 3 hours
Want to know more? Get in touch with us