About Gympass: Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, they have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects the user to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. At Gympass, you will have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment.
What makes a Gympasser?
They are passionate about their mission! Whatever your job title is, there you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, they collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
- Ensure successful delivery of projects, and promote the long-term technical health of our services;
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve services focusing on performance, scalability, and stability;
- Build Integration with 3rd party API and tools;
- Bring expertise in architecture and design process, dive into the most complex technical problems;
- Support existing systems looking to enhance functionality, increase scale, and transform in new ways to meet our product demands;
- Create new services and capabilities to meet emerging needs as our business grows;
- Build scalable, maintainable architectures, and to write clean and readable code;
- Work in agile development and quick prototypes, and you strive to see your work in action.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience designing and developing complex modern web applications;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience;
- Experience applying object-oriented or functional design and RESTful web services;
- Experience applying computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving and complexity analysis;
- Experience with at least one programming language such as Java, Scala, Kotlin, Python, Ruby or Go;
- Experience with SQL technology such as PostgreSQL, MySQL;
- Experience architecting large-scale multi-tier web applications;
- Experience with NoSQL technology such as DynamoDB;
- Cloud-based architectures (AWS / GCP);
- Good communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
What they offer to you:
- Health, dental, and life insurance health
- Career Growth
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world
- Flexible schedule - You can adjust your starting time within a range of 3 hours
Want to know more? Get in touch with us