We make it easy for everyone to build healthy habits and eat more fruit and vegetables by creating innovative products that are highly nutritious, sustainable and delicious.
How We Do It
We transform fresh, organic fruits and veggies into handy single-serving instant smoothies. Each one contains about 80 calories, and gives the same nutritional benefits as 2.5 cups of fresh produce.
Almost half of the world’s fresh fruits and vegetables are thrown away uneaten. Our flash-freeze, slow-dry process cuts waste by putting produce on standby until our members are ready to enjoy it. We also lighten our footprint by using compostable packaging and offsetting all emissions from shipping!
We are seeking a full-time, enthusiastic and independent Warehouse Coordinator to assist our Packing Production team in our Lisbon offices. We are a fast growing B-Corp startup who strongly believes every single kencko-er we hire is a key part of our shared success. This position requires teamwork, good organizational skills, strong attention to detail and effective communication skills. This role will be integrated in the Supply Chain organization, reporting directly to the Production Manager.
Warehouse stock activities coordination
- Oversee the physical packing flow to support operators and the Production Manager
- Properly organize the Packing warehouse to ensure all materials are easily accessible, countable and identifiable
- Secure the transfer of finished products from the Production site to the warehouse storage space
- Control stock and issue purchase orders for packing and warehouse materials to support daily activities (tape, cleaning materials, tools, etc)
- Support Packing with stock replenishment and production output storage
- Unload raw and packing materials and store according to guidelines
- Maximize space and keep warehouse areas safe for all
- Perform preliminary quality checks of incoming stock
- Review and document inventory counts to ensure accuracy within the warehouse
- Communicate daily about inventory related issues
- Maintain auditable records: packing lists, pick lists, and other paperwork
- Use internal tools to accurately register and communicate issues
- Recommend and implement best practices to drive efficiencies and streamline processes
- Support the implementation and compliance of HACCP and Safety guidelines
- Perform general maintenance as necessary
- Train and support new employees and temporary staff in the department as needed
- Be the single point of contact for external partners and kencko peers for inbound activities between the packing warehouse and finished product storage sites
- Serve as a back-up machine operator on basic activities as warranted
Experience You Bring
- 2+ years’ experience in warehouse supervision, including oversight of inventory for multiple product lines
- 2+ years’ experience working with Excel/Google Sheets or similar tools including formulas
- Must be able to lift 20 kilos by hand
- Experience operating pallet lifters and other similar machinery
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Comfortable working in an evolving and dynamic environment
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Ability to work in our Marvila office five days a week. In the future the role will also require different shifts and weekends
- Ability to laugh at yourself and the small day to day things
- Bonus Points: working with an ERP such as Sage
How To Apply
Along with your CV, please answer the questions found below; all materials must be submitted in English.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join a B-Corp startup that is shaking up the nutrition industry for the better
- A casual, dynamic, ambitious, and for real fun work environment
- Stock options & more!
**kencko is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.