We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Part of this journey is to create application meshes connecting our ERP to the most common apps in our core focus industries. Leveraging our integration platform we provide off the shelf integrations and extensions to the used applications in our customers eco-systems.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As an Integration Developer developer, you are responsible for the design and development of Unit4 ERP Industry Models integrations and extensions to the most common applications alongside our ERP. You will participate in scoping these integrations and extensions, and develop them using our Integration Kit and Extension Kit, leveraging REST APIs and JSON messages. You will help deliver this to support ambitious service-centric organizations manage their business by providing out-of-the box integrations to the common apps and external data sources they use in their eco-system.
- You will work as an Industry Models advocate;
- You define and develop integrations and extensions as required and ensure it complies with the architectural vision and simplicity of the design rules;
- You are in charge of implementing new requirements using test driven development methodology;
- You work from a Scrum framework: planning and grooming sessions during sprints; reviewing user stories and test cases;
- You work with external data providers (e.g. exchange rate providers, banks, credit rating agencies) to connect and secure data transfer
- You stay on top of new technology being released within the Unit4 portfolio on integrations and extensions and deliver feedback and enhancements based on the use cases you work on.
We’re looking for people with the right attitude and the desire to learn and grow. We want great people who want to be part of great teams.
- Higher Education within Information Technology;
- Experience and advanced knowledge using REST APIs, XSD, XML & JSON messages
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Test Driven Development
- Good at interacting in English with your colleagues and with customers, both verbally and in writing.
- Skills to liaise between business requirements & integration solutions
- Preferred knowledge on Unit4 ERP data model, Unit4 Integration & Extension Kit
- Practical, getting things done, hands-on mentality
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.