Bring your Possibility to Life; define your Career with us.
At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together. As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs. Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress: https://nokia.ly/3ffC2iG
Nokia fosters an environment where all our people feel, and are, valued and accepted through our everyday actions. We want people to be able to bring their whole selves to work, every single day, to contribute their personal best.
About Nokia Portugal
In Portugal, we are over 1600 highly skilled people part of a diverse workforce of +36 nationalities, based in our locations Amadora and Aveiro. We are leaders in equipment, solutions and services for mobile broadband networks, supplying all the local major operators. Our network business groups are active players in 5G and IoT, making us an innovative site, recognized as one of the top employers in Portugal.
In 2021, Nokia Portugal became the home of a brand new Center of Competences: the Global Business Services Center, which will provide business support services in areas such as Finance & Control, Supply Chain & Procurement and Master Data & Analytics.
About Chief Financial Office
The CFO organization owns the functional responsibility for all financial matters of the Nokia Group, including external and internal reporting, business performance management and capital allocation. The CFO organization also includes investor relations, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and tax as well as venture capital activities through NGP Capital. CFO organization works in close collaboration with the BG finance teams, with their leaders continuing to be part of the CFO leadership team.
Purpose of Role and Value add
As a Senior Data Engineer, you play a key role in the process mining capability implementation to identify process inefficiencies and understand the root causes, always in close collaboration with internal stakeholders. To generate high-value use cases to drive value creation for our internal customers. You establish data connections and perform data transformations, develop analyses and derive business cases. You develop data-driven process insights and actions. You implement the newest features and functionalities of the process mining software, such as Process Automation, Task Mining and Machine Learning
- Help customers drive significant business outcomes and ROI by leveraging the insights uncovered through process mining capability
- Collaborate directly with senior level, process owners and technical teams within each customer to understand their goals, objectives and requirements and translate them into process mining capability technical requirements
- Develop automatic ways to track and monitor value realization, contributing to ROI build-up
- Present implementation results to senior level and other internal customer teams
- Plan, schedule, and manage project timelines and activities from project kick-off through training to ensure each project is delivered on time and meets customer requirements
- Implement process automation technology to speed up the customer’s processes, to drive value and to improve the process conformance rate
- Own and drive end-to-end the implementation of our process mining capability across various internal customers
- Connect the process mining capability with the customer’s on-premise/ Cloud ERP & IT systems
- Extract and transform data and load them into the process mining platform
- Build / update analysis in Process Studio
- Design process and customer-specific dashboards, analyses and reports
- Implement the most relevant KPIs measuring the customer’s success
- create new signals in Action Engine
- New functionality development (e.g.: ML Workbench)
- Implement operational App
- Successfully completed studies in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/ Economics, Mathematics.
- Have gained 3+ years working experience in IT-Consulting, Management Consulting, Process Improvement or a similar area
- Strong appetite for value driven approaches (KPIs definition, business case calculations, value realization approaches) and Data topics (Big Data, Data Mining, and Process Mining)
- Strong capabilities of translating business/functional requirements to technical developments
- Strong communicating skills, being able to translate complex problems into step-by-step explanations and solutions
- Have experience and high interest in modern technologies and methods like REST/SOAP API-Management, Data Ingestion & Streaming, SSO, LDAP, IT Security, etc.
- Have advanced knowledge of SQL, PQL or other programming languages (Python, R, Matlab...)
- Have experience with data pipelines and ETL processes, ETL jobs, data warehouses/lakes, data modelling, schema design, ideally for larger volumes of data
- A good understanding of data structures in ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle) is a plus
- Enjoy deep technical discussions as much as transferring your technical knowledge in generally understandable terms to a broader audience
- Search for a job with a steep learning curve in order to think outside the box and to continuously broaden your knowledge
- Love converting problems into solutions
- Self-starter able to navigate complex scenarios who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- A general understanding of companies business processes and related financial metrics and are willing to learn in this area. Knowledge of standard ERPs (SAP and related business processes (Order to cash, procure to pay…) is a strong plus.
- Fluent and comfortable in working and presenting in English, other languages are an advantage
- Celonis Track Certification (Analyst, Data Engineer) is a plus
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We are an equal opportunity employer. Nokia is a company committed to looking for all kinds of talent to build a diverse workforce in which all groups are represented.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nokia is proud to be voted again as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies to work for. Find out more about our Life at Nokia. https://www.nokia.com/about-us/careers/life-at-nokia Come create technology that helps the world act together.