Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
Team presentation and main goal:
Pole Support Client (PSC), within the Operations Department, is in charge of:
- administration of Natixis' third-party repository;
- vetting (KYC) and periodic review of Natixis clients;
- filtering of transactions;
- analysis of funds within the framework of Volcker regulations / banking segregation law;
- management of authorizations for electronic market platforms for Natixis clients.
Main tasks and goals:
You will act as Reporting & Controls Officer and take charge of the following activities:
- Production of periodic reports (mainly monthly or quarterly) necessary for level 1 controls of PSC and the business lines. If necessary, update / adapt existing queries in Access;
- Construction and automation of new control requests in Access at the request of PSC services, business lines or Compliance. Documentation of these requests;
- Contribution to the tool change project (writing of expressions of need);
- Implementation of quality indicators in collaboration with the Data Domain Officer (DDO) of the Natixis third-party repository;
- Checking the reliability of data and data sources and integrating new applications or data;
- Contribution to the development and supply of dashboards;
- Contribution to the drafting of operating methods and procedures.
- Bachelor's / Master Degree in IT, Management or Finance;
- Fluent English (mandatory) and a good level of French (B2-C1) will be a plus;
- +3 years experience in Reporting, KPIs, Business Intelligence;
- Advanced Knowledge of PowerBI, Access, SQL, VBA and Tableau;
- Good Communication;
- Team spirit;
- Analytical and judgement skills.
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office. Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.