Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
We are looking for a Talent Recruiter (local contract) to join our Human Resources team at Natixis in Portugal.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Providing the best talents by successfully using Outbound / Inbound recruitment;
- Building pipelines and manage pools of candidates according to the hiring plan;
- Driving the recruitment cycle from candidate identification to onboarding;
- Keeping track of the recruitment market development;
- Representing the team in internal and external recruitment events;
- Improving the recruitment process and its metrics.
- Degree in Management, HR or Social Sciences;
- Experience of minimum two years in Recruitment and/or Sourcing activities preferably in specialized recruitment companies;
- Success track record in a fast-paced growth environment, preferably while recruiting Banking / Finance profiles;
- Awareness of active sourcing tools (e.g. boolean candidate search, projects, analytics) and direct search;
- Experience in proactively creating/managing candidate pipelines.
- Regular usage of international sources.
- Good level of English - minimum B2 (mandatory);
- Knowledge of French will be valued;
- Willingness to learn and evolve;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a multicultural / distributed team.
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.