Bring your Possibility to Life; define your Career with us.
At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together. As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs. Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress: https://nokia.ly/3ffC2iG
Nokia fosters an environment where all our people feel, and are, valued and accepted through our everyday actions. We want people to be able to bring their whole selves to work, every single day, to contribute their personal best.
At Nokia Portugal, we are over 1600 highly skilled people part of a diverse workforce of +36 nationalities, based in our locations Amadora and Aveiro.
In 2021, Nokia Portugal became the home of a new Center of Competences: the Global Business Services Center, which will provide business support services in areas such as Finance & Control, Supply Chain & Procurement and Master Data & Analytics.
About the Procurement Intelligence team
Joining the Procurement Intelligence team, you will have an opportunity to learn from day one with other Procurement and Business Intelligence Analysts and Consultants and start creating your path. With time, you will learn to enable procurement reporting process by development of analysis, simulation models and tools for Procurement. You will continuously improve reporting processed and analyse the results. If you have deep interest and passion for analyses, problem solving and would like to join a technical, fast-paced company, apply today!
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Procurement Intelligence based in Germany. You will have the opportunity to work together with a multi-cultural team based out of different regions. You have the opportunity to work remotely.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Manage and continuously automate procurement reporting processes and analyze results
- Manage procurement reporting tools and processes
- Support monthly procurement reporting
- Provide adhoc business analysis support
- Support users to efficiently use tools and follow processes
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Data Analytics or related
- Initiative and contribution to problem solving
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Enjoys solving business requirements with advanced IT technologies
- Database skills
- Power BI, Power Query skills is an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills
- Programming Experience is an advantage
- Comfortable to work in a multicultural environment
What you can expect
- Empowered, open environment where everyone is heard
- Dynamic multi-cultural company and opportunity to learn from others
- Development path established since day one
- Opportunity to work remotely (hybrid system)
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We are an equal opportunity employer. Nokia is a company committed to looking for all kinds of talent to build a diverse workforce in which all groups are represented.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nokia is proud to be voted again as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies to work for. Find out more about our Life at Nokia. https://www.nokia.com/about-us/careers/life-at-nokia Come create technology that helps the world act together.