We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Day-to-day challenges you will:
- Lear to develop custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce, application integration and data migration
- Learn and implement the best agile practices, including the Scrum framework. You’ll bring
- Learn Database language;
- Your passion, energy, and exciting ideas to help us creating value to our customers;
- You’ll design, build and support innovative technologies we’re renowned for.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar area;
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming languages such as Java, C# or Python is a plus;
- Eligibility for an IEFP Internship;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Ability to adapt and work with multicultural teams;
- Good level of English.
Our Culture: Merkle’s energy and personality lives through everything we say and do. Learn all about what defines our people and our vibe.
Students & Recent Graduates: Start your career at Merkle and get on the path to success.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.