The Bosch Group is familiar to you, isn't it? No? Know that we have progressive operations in automation technology, packaging machines, power tools, thermal technology, household appliances, IoT solutions and Autonomous Robotics. In 2019, we had a sales figure of approx. 77.9 billion EUR. Will you become a colleague of our approx. 402,800 employees? Then you will soon belong to one of the largest industrial companies in the world.
We will combine your strengths with ours. This strengthens our strongest assets, namely future-oriented thinking and working, delivering sound quality and offering knowledge of products and services.
Our division Power Tools is growing in robotics. We are developing innovative, useful, and exciting products and solutions to enhance quality of life, providing more convenience for the user and increased productivity. We want you to join our team in Ovar, Portugal to help develop it!
Given our strong growth and new product developments, we can offer you an exciting career path and a challenging environment, alongside experienced team members. And last but not least, we believe building robots is (and should be) fun!
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Bosch unit in Ovar belongs to the Building Technologies division and is focused on bringing solutions to the market that are shaping the smart cities of the future. The company develops and produces innovative solutions for security and communication systems, fire alarms and electronic displays. With about 700 employees, its success lies in the highly specialized and innovative team and technological know-how.
As a key member of our Autonomous Robotics team, we've got opportunities for you to work on industry leading projects, innovating with the latest technologies and producing industry leading IoT and Robotics solutions that delight our users.
If you have experience in creating app automation from scratch, working with iOS and Android platforms, working with the latest tech and industry leading products, then we've got a great role for you.
Your contribution to something big:
- Take control and create the app automation strategy from scratch
- Automate manual test cases, as well as create new automation tests
- Execute all automated tests and maintain a regression test suite
- Creating detailed defect reports and working with the software development team until resolution
- Using your experience to help in identifying problematic/high complexity areas that require additional testing
- Focus on and improve the product user experience
- Championing quality within the team
What distinguishes you:
- University degree in computer science, or related subject
- 2+ years experience in app automation
- Desirable Android experience: Kotlin, Espresso, UIAutomator
- Desirable iOS experience: Swift, XCUITest
- Experience of CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with the full SW development lifecycle
- A solid understanding and good experience of working with the Agile methodology
- Be proactive and able to manage own workload with a view to continuous improvement with the purpose and test team
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!