Quality Assurance Expert (m/f) - Brussels
Human Profiler is a Human Resources Consulting company, specialized in IT Outsourcing and recruitment and selection of qualified profiles, acting with total flexibility and adaptation to the needs of our customers.
Our client is looking for a Quality Assurance Expert, for Belgium. It can be remote during the COVID period.
- Definition of test strategy, test plans, test cases and test scenarios;
- Assistance in preparation of test data;
- Coordination of automated testing across the development team and review of their automating testing practices;
- Coordination of all the QA activities, test results, defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement;
- Manual test execution if and when needed;
- Lead the implementation of Agile for the QA team;
- Interface between the business analysts, customer, users, project leaders and the developers;
- Very good communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences;
- Analysis and problem solving the first escalation point for the QA team;
- Contribution to the implementation of the technical architecture and DevOps.
- Master’s Degree in Informatics or similar;
- Knowledge of modern web technologies (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, MVC pattern);
- In-depth knowledge of IS quality assurance and quality control;
- Experience in Agile projects and the use of Atlassian suite (Confluence and xRay);
- High level understanding of web application architecture and domain-driven designs;
- Good knowledge of Selenium WebDriver FAT (functional automated tool), SoapUI, Cucumber, QTP;
- Good knowledge of Relational DBMS (Oracle) and Text databases (Solr);
- Good understanding of Web security and GDPR;
- Ability to understand, speak and write in English (B2 level).
To respond to this job offer, please send us your CV with the reference QAEXP_MM to the following email address:
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/403906/quality-assurance-expert