Why join us
Do you want to contribute to the growth of our company and make your valuable contribution by showing us your talent with your data analysis skills? Then join our team! You will grow with us in a global company that puts its people at the heart.
We are bringing a Knowledge Base Analyst on board to support us maintaining our business quality standards and achieving high-level production performance.
Your mission at Webhelp
As a Knowledge Base Analyst, you will be responsible for continuous improvement of the project based on support performance analysis, quality monitoring findings and employee feedback. You will act as a knowledge base analyst within the global team and play an integral role in pioneering innovation, new ways of working through effective management and collaboration or resources amongst the various global support sites for the client.
What you will be doing at Webhelp
As a Knowledge Base Analyst, you will:
- To drive the global transfer for knowledge across client organization and support team through maximising the utilisation of existing systems and available resources.
- Actively engage with stakeholder in client organization to get documentation / inputs required to enhance, enrich, complete the knowledge base (local processes, local policies, product specific support information, etc.).
- Support the growth in quality precedents uploaded to the central knowledge Management database and LMS and build continues momentum in the visibility/use/effectiveness of the Support Knowledge Base and LMS
- Lead improvements to the knowledge management process through creation, maintenance, and continual shaping of a targeted series of training sessions on effective use of the knowledge base. Drive culture of “single source of truth” and address any (mis)use of offline materials through targeted improvement of the knowledge base.
- Support in potential project(s) to enhance the effectiveness of / replace the IT platform of knowledge base.
- Management of the learning management system (LMS)
- Ensure that all the training material is up to date and saved on the central knowledge base and/or LMS in English.
- Support the drive to improve agent knowledge thus enhancing the customer service, working in close collaboration with trainers, team leaders, quality analysts, etc.
What we are looking for
Your natural talent for B2B environment interactions and ability to create, plan, and manage activities effectively and strong business knowledge will get you far in your journey with us.
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Are fluent in English (C1)
- Have proven ability to form and maintain high effective working relationships with all levels of seniority.
- Possess strong IT skills in MS office packages and the ability to learn new IT packages.
- Are experienced with knowledge management systems, processes, and procedures.
- Have outstanding organizational skills
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to convey information clearly and accurately and concisely.
- Have a tenacious approach to project management, delivery and follow up.
You appreciate our values of recognition, integrity, unity, commitment, and you are eager to create the "wow" too. More than your background, it is your motivation and your personality that will make you part of our fun-loving community.
Please note that non-EU residents must have a valid Portuguese work permit to be considered for employment.
What we offer
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal Allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Private Health Insurance
- Investment in training and personal development
- Opportunity to professionally grow inside the company
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to Work from Home based in Lisbon*
- Because of our emergency plan for COVID-19, you may have to work from home for a limited time.
Who we are
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands.By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 65,000 game-changers from more than 170 locations in 50 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.