WHAT DOES A SALES ANALYST DO?
In this role you will be accountable for delivering value by supporting the Country Sales planning and performance management processes. You will support Sales Planning and Performance and Country Commercial Leadership team on implementation of key Sales performance processes. Your commercial knowledge, ability to develop trust-based relationships with multiple stakeholders and ability to draw out data driven insights will be key to your success in this role.
- Support the Commercial Leadership team on sales performance analysis and reporting e. g detailed sales performance analysis by channel, by region, by customer and by brand.
- Build Sell in / Sell out standardized reports and support Sales team with specific information needs.
- Drive business sales by identifying business opportunities based on data analytics e.g. Distribution white Gap analysis.
- Collect stocks and sales results by customer and by Sales Representative using the company tailor made reporting tools (Data Distillery, Extractor).
- Link with the technical team, identify market needs and report bugs of the commercial team and follow up.
- Set up and maintenance of Picture of Success annual survey, driving insights and improvements in the Point of Sales execution.
- Ensure coordination with HR to manage variable compensation (SIP) linked to sales targets.
- Asseco management: load quotas (sell-in POSM), Management of customers/users (sell-in team) and Bi-Monthly meetings.
- Contracts Payment and Supervision management: responsible for the governance model implementation and alignment with all the departments involved.
- Give support on administrative tasks to the Sales Teams.
Skills and Experience
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE YOUR LEGACY:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Marketing or Finance and worked 2-3 years in an environment with experienced to FMCG systems.
- Experience in Sales analysis or similar position considered a plus
- Communicate excellently, both verbally and written English
- Experience of dealing with commercial teams and senior management
- Experience of working with IT/commercial processes and systems and inputting data accurately.
- Knowledge in SPA Customer and Materials Master Data considered plus.
- Strong knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills
- Passion / Attitude / Sense of ownership (act like an owner, plan to win)
- Person with high leadership and proactive component and initiative
- Demonstrated experience in passion for growth and teamwork
- Organized (strong organizational skills)
- Collaborative / Teamwork focus
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
- Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
- Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
- Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
Disclaimer: Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.