React NativeOther Required:
Yayem is an experiential members club and digital platform changing the nature of work and play. Founded by two early Uber executives, we are building the world’s first experiential brand for the new age of hybrid worker, starting with a physical space outside of Lisbon launched last summer. In a future Yayem world, all urbanites will be allowed to craft the day that benefits them most.
Not a member. Apply www.yayem.co
Check our vibes on https://www.instagram.com/yayem.co/
/>Yayem sits at the intersection of technology and hospitality. Our roles are as varied as our challenges: product and engineering, marketing, hospitality, operations, experience curation, growth. We recently oversubscribed our early seed round, with an enviable cast of angel investors and advisors.
We are building Yayem tech first. Our iOS/Android member app is an experience discovery platform, with social features and fully integrated payments. As we scale, we see the convergence of 3 bigger tech stories: from managed marketplace to platform (scaling a dynamic inventory of spaces and experiences around the world); fintech innovation; AI/personalization.
We are building our tech and product team in Lisbon (the roles can also be remote). The team will work closely with our founders to shape our long-term technology roadmap. The ideal person will make an instant and lasting impact on our marketplace, a fast-growing community of members and experience partners.
Hire and build a team of frontend developers, UX/UI, Q&A
- Turn ideation into world class iOS/Android (and web) products
- Innovate with new member and partner-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize design for maximum speed and scalability
- Work closely with our backend team to support growth and expansion
- Collaborate with our team, members and partners to scale our marketplace
Passionate about hospitality and consumer logistics
- Aligned with our core values
- A bundle of energy of creativity
- Not just a ‘city rat’, you crave nature and bucolic inspiration
- Able to mix and mingle with all walks of life
- Love diverse and sustainable communities
- Fluent in English
REQUIREMENTS You have:
- 5+ years of experience in frontend development
- Built React Native application end to end
- Expertise in react and redux
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of animations
- A track record in a hypergrowth B2C marketplace
- Positive, can do leadership
NICE TO HAVE
- Fluent in Portuguese or Spanish a plus
The chance to resolve the ills of modern city life
- Great mentorship and exposure to our family of advisers and investors
- Tech's most diverse founding team and investors
- Work and play your way from our spaces, with full membership perks
- Competitive pay and early stage options grant, with significant upside
Yayem is an equal opportunity workplace. Our team is diverse and we thrive in open-minded environments that mirror the rich tapestry of our cities.
To apply for this job you must be willing to work in the time zones between UTC-1 and UTC+3.SIGN UP TO APPLY