At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Thermotechnology in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big:
- Shape the future: contribute to the improvement of quality and optimization of our product range in the area of electrical water heaters for residential buildings.
- Structured analyzing: analyze field returns and start the supplier problem solving process (e.g. 8D). Furthermore, operate process audits to approve suppliers and ensure the optimization of quality standards.
- Taking responsibility: take care of introduction of the purchasing quality working package for the introduction of new products, which are defined in the Time-To-Market (TTM)-process.
- Broad valuing: define preventive quality measurements together with development, technical purchasing and suppliers, among other things like critical product attributes.
- Cooperation: work in close coordination with the development team to integrate in the MOS (material order specification) the lessons learned of former projects and field claims, to actively participate in the process optimization.
- Complete implementing: prepare within the scope of the ISIR (Initial Sample Inspection Report) the approval process and ensure whether the supplier is meeting all product specifications.
- Internationality: work closely together with international suppliers.
What distinguishes you:
- Master’s degree in a technical field (Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering) or industrial engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the area of quality assurance of external procurements, especially in the structured problem solving methods (8D, 5xWhy, Ishikawa, Q-PDCA) and Q-standards (ISO 9001:2015);
- Process audit qualification (e.g. VDA 6.3) is a plus;
- Experience in driving conversations with suppliers and customers, moderating capabilities;
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel) and SAP;
- Autonomous and proactive mindset;
- Strong drive of implementation and outcome-oriented;
- Analytical, structured and systematic working style;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken;
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!