Your contribution to something big:
- Shape the future: contribute to the improvement of quality and optimization of our product range in the area of electrical water heaters for residential buildings.
- Structured analyzing: analyze field returns and start the supplier problem solving process (e.g. 8D). Furthermore, operate process audits to approve suppliers and ensure the optimization of quality standards.
- Taking responsibility: take care of introduction of the purchasing quality working package for the introduction of new products, which are defined in the Time-To-Market (TTM)-process.
- Broad valuing: define preventive quality measurements together with development, technical purchasing and suppliers, among other things like critical product attributes.
- Cooperation: work in close coordination with the development team to integrate in the MOS (material order specification) the lessons learned of former projects and field claims, to actively participate in the process optimization.
- Complete implementing: prepare within the scope of the ISIR (Initial Sample Inspection Report) the approval process and ensure whether the supplier is meeting all product specifications.
- Internationality: work closely together with international suppliers.
What distinguishes you:
- Master’s degree in a technical field (Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering) or industrial engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the area of quality assurance of external procurements, especially in the structured problem solving methods (8D, 5xWhy, Ishikawa, Q-PDCA) and Q-standards (ISO 9001:2015);
- Process audit qualification (e.g. VDA 6.3) is a plus;
- Experience in driving conversations with suppliers and customers, moderating capabilities;
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel) and SAP;
- Autonomous and proactive mindset;
- Strong drive of implementation and outcome-oriented;
- Analytical, structured and systematic working style;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken;
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!