Tipo de Oportunidade
24 novembro 2021
Descrição do Perfil
Experience and Skills required:
- Strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving, and communication skills, plus the ability to work in a team environment.
- Proven experience in creating support documentation and sharing knowledge with others through training delivery and mentoring.
- Solid knowledge over Windows Network, High Availability and Virtualization:
- Windows Cluster
- File Sharing (SMB)
- 802.1X (Radius server, Wired/Wireless authentication)
- Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Remote Access (VPN, Direct Access)
- Remote Desktop (Logon, License, Gateway, Session Broker, RD Web Access, RemoteFX, VDI)
- Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync experience is preferred.
- Public, Hybrid or Private Cloud experience, especially on Microsoft Azure is preferred.
- Experience on network administration, design or support is preferred
- C/C++ programming experience is preferred