Mystic Ocean is a new ocean cruise company based in Portugal, that offers cruises along iconic destinations such as Mediterranean, Baltic and North Seas. With a focus on delivering a value for money experience to its guests, Mystic Ocean is committed to establish a corporate culture focused on creating enriching career paths that create new opportunities for growth to our crew members.
The Operational IT Data Analyst will be fully responsible for the integrity and data quality and ensures that it is always updated and ready for operational use. To ensure this, the Operational IT Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Ensure the used systems data lists and details are always up to date.
- Upload and set documents ready with SQL merge scripts for operational team to use.
- Maintain all the information in the database up to the latest information.
- Support other department setting up documents, views, lists and scripts for an efficient productive work atmosphere.
- Regularly clean and purge the system of all out of date non confidential information.
- Create automated dashboards to measure KPIs and perform data validation to support operation.
- Custom reporting with SQL and BI tool to provide valuable information to stakeholders and leadership.
- Business cases to support decision and prioritizations.
- Work with the product team to implement data collection and cleansing projects to build data structures.
- Work with product team on system’s integration projects.
- Advanced SQL knowledge. Able to write advanced SQL scripts, to enhance the functionality of used systems.
- Higher education in Information Management or Informatics, Informatics Engineering or Computer Science, or a relevant technical course in the area.
- 1-3 years’ experience in similar roles.
- General knowledge of IT solutions for the development or integration of database systems, structured networks and communications in virtualized environments on Windows or Linux platforms.
- General knowledge of infrastructure and service security.
- Very good spoken and written English. With Good communication skills.
- Must have good organizational skills and show attention to detail.
- Must have initiative and the ability to work fully independent.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must be service minded with an outgoing and friendly personality.