CGI is looking for a Fullstack Developer to join our team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:Main Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development cycle (Analysis, development, testing and deployment) of web applications, in both front-end technologies (mainly Angular, SASS, CSS), and backend technologies (Java, Spring, and SQL)
- Challenge business and/or technical requirements
- Contribute on technical solution definition
- Develop and customize software components
- Ensure unit-testing/integration testing
- Deliver projects with quality
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:Core Technical Skills:
- Backend development skills on JAVA (version 11) and SPRING BOOT (version 2)
- SQL development skills on T-SQL (SYBASE is the DB used)
- J2EE technologies and frameworks
- English written & spoken
- Technical analysis and documentation
- Unitary and integration tests design
- Past experience on GIT
Other Technical Skills
- Past experience on JASPER
- Past experience on WEBSPHERE TX or similar
- Past experience on EXTJS (version 6)
- Past experience working on Agile (SCRUM) teams
- Past experience on Business Object (client and SDK Java)
- TDD & BDD
- French written & spoken is a plus
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.