Do you love facing complex technical problems to find the best solution? If you don't know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is the IT sector where we reinvent the way to compete and develop by integrating the most advanced techniques in artificial intelligence, from machine learning to cognitive services (IBM Watson, AWS AI, Google AI, etc.), big data architectures and business intelligence.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will work as a Senior Service desk and support administration in one of our clients, which is a european entity, located in the city center of Lisbon.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Minimum three-years’ experience in front office / service desk / support administration;
- Experience in end-user hardware support, diagnosis and troubleshooting (e.g.: desktop, laptop, printer, phone, mobile phones, smart phones, tablets);
- Experience in Microsoft applications (e.g.: Windows 10 and Microsoft Office suite);
- Experience in Service Management tools and processes;
- Experience in ticket management
- Active Directory administration skills
- ITIL Foundation qualification
- Providing technical training on internal procedures to users (e.g. How to use the VPN client to connect to EMSA)
- Fluent in English (understanding, reading and writing), at least B2 level.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance.
- Social benefits plan, where you will have several options such as transport card, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Alejandro Caballero Alejandre, in charge of this vacancy.
Alejandro Caballero Alejandre