Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 15,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience and Success (CEnS) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CEnS organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
- Plan and deliver proactive and reactive support including onsite presence as needed (post Covid restrictions).
- Work within a larger virtual account team to strengthen customer relationships and work on mobile-first, cloud-first strategies for immediate and long-term service delivery plans.
- Identify and manage goals and opportunities across Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations platform to improve customers solutions in the business application space.
- Drive and participate in proactive delivery management, spot performance issues, analyze problems, and provide solutions to meet customer needs.
- Work with support teams, account teams, product engineering teams and other stakeholders to ensure a streamlined customer experience.
- Apply lessons learned for continuous process and delivery improvement for the customer.
- Engage in meetings with customers and account teams to articulate service offerings.
- Share and gain knowledge through communities.
- Contribute to on-call rotations to ensure a high quality of service for critical incidents created by Support for Mission Critical customers.
QualificationsKey Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
- Knowledge of X++ and the software development stack with regards to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- Product & Technology Expertise within Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations in a technical or functional capacity.
- Comfortable with basic ERP concepts and terminology (General ledger, Account payable, etc.).
- Customer Focus
- Design Thinking
- Stakeholder Orchestration
- Solution Demonstration
- Problem Solving
- Learning & Training
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.