Wrightia is hiring an IT Business Analyst to join a team in our Client in the Banking Industry, in Oporto, Portugal.
The IT Business Analyst will be responsible for the functional and technical design as well as projects follow-up on Savings Department scope, which gather Mainframe applications.
He/She will be required to:
- Contribute to the preliminary studies;
- Identify and clarify needs and bring forward proposals;
- Assess what is currently in place and its impacts, give first strategic orientations, level of difficulty and estimated budget;
- Design the functional solution, keeping with current regulations and applicable standards (architecture, security, reliability, ...);
- Draft functional specifications, keeping with methodology;
- Support and steer the subcontractor responsible for the technical design and its developments;
- Question the proposed solutions and validate its deliverables;
- Assist the Test Center on the validation phase (bug fixing and adjustment proposals);
- Respect specifications, deadlines and project reporting;
- Assist assignment planning and participate in project committees;
Wrightia is a Portuguese consulting company with challenging IT projects with a good working environment that focuses on developing and providing stability to its employees.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience, within Mainframe (CICS, COBOL, DB2...)
- Good knowledge of Life Insurance and Saving Products
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information
- Ability to facilitate workshops and meetings
- Fluent in French (Level B2)
To apply for this opportunity and get to know us better, send your CV.