At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Strategy and Transactions (SaT) service line is looking for a Real Estate Junior Consultant to join the team. EY has an established industry leading real estate practice: we address complex issues in commercial real estate and we advise our clients on analytical, valuation, operational, hospitality and other business advisory services. You have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Your key responsibilities
- Support our Real Estate team in strategic and operational activities;
- Conduct market research and investigation to support investment analysis and feasibility studies;
- Preparation of commercial presentations and support to drafting of reports
- Portfolio management and analysis;
- Valuation of properties, including residential, commercial and hospitality assets;
- Conduct physical inspections to buildings and data collection;
- Support to digital tools for data collection and statistics analysis;
- Collaborate with people across Strategy and Transactions, as well as the broader EY team to support service delivery outcomes and cross-teaming.
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent interpersonal and business skills;
- Business mindset;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment;
- Professional responsibility, confidentiality and integrity;
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful and able to work under pressure;
- Team player.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Academic education in Engineering, Architecture, Finance, Business Management, Economics or similar fields of study;
- At least 1 year of professional experienced related with subjects such as: commercial real estate, real estate valuation, asset management or market research;
- Proficiency in Powerpoint and Excel tools;
- Demonstrate track record in solving complex problems and challenging projects;
- Background in real estate consulting is valued;
- Previous real estate experience in the sector leading companies or a Big4 firm is preferrable;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
At EY, we hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Through our inclusive leadership behaviours, a variety of internal networks, flexible working and mentoring programs, you will have the support and flexibility to build an exceptional career.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.