Have you been searching for a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic organization that can help you unlock your full potential?
The candidate will be involved in our product road map [Papersoft Platform] and must have experience in mobile development.
- Highly motivated person
- Diligent and innovative
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and root cause of the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, success stories and thought leadership content around the subject and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a B2B tech company.
- Strategic, analytical thinker with a pragmatic, data-driven mindset
- Must be a, comfortable public speaker in front of senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Communication or marketing; -
- You have a blended taste for product, sales, marketing and technology.
- Understand software products and are able to identify key benefits from a sales and customer perspective, developing a strong message that differentiates our product in the market
- Experience in implementing product marketing strategy, goals and deliverables, while coordinating execution across multiple departments Product, Sales, Presales.
- Ease with productivity, marketing and sales tools – eg. Zoho CRM, Hubspot, LinkedIn, Asana, WordPress..
- Near-native English. French is a plus.
- Salary and benefits accordingly with demonstrated experience.
- Work in a software product team;
- Work in challenging and business critical projects, worldwide!
- Good compensation package with attractive variable component;
- Flexible and informal environment;
- Adjusted and on-going training;
- Meritocracy based culture;
- Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee .
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please kindly send us your CV to our HR email: email@example.com with the reference Digital Design | Inside Sales.
When you are sending us your CV, you are giving us consent for your personal data to be processed for Papersoft’s recruiting purposes and to have them stored for one year. In case you want to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, you must send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.