At Bose Corporation (Full-time), in Lisbon, Portugal
Expires at: 2019-12-04
What you will be working on?
We work in a scaled agile model with Tribes and Squads and you will be part of the End Consumer eCommerce Tribe working on the Service squad. You will join our team of innovative leaders with diverse skills driving a journey to delight our customers. As a part of the Service Squad, we will work together on our global platform to develop world class digital experiences that will shape the future of online self-service at Bose. You will be part of a software engineering culture that encourages collaboration, participation, and discussion at all levels. As a team member, you will be empowered to work alongside our business partners and creative development teams with a mission to deliver online self-service customer experiences that will exceed our customers after-sale needs.
You will bring these skills and experience to make our team a center of excellence:
- Designing, prototyping, and leading the implementation of customer-facing solutions;
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Proficiency with at least one modern JS framework (React, Vue, Angular);
- Experience adhering to a CSS naming convention (BEM, ITCSS, SMACSS, Atomic);
- Experience writing solid JS unit tests (Jasmine, Jest, Mocha);
- Responsive and Adaptive component development;
- Knowledge of modern front-end tooling such as DevTools, Git, Node, ESLint, Gulp/Webpack, Babel;
- Participation in code reviews and development of technical coding standards;
- Maintain brand standards across and throughout the platform(s);
- Use your excellent communications skills to collaborate with other engineering groups and stakeholders globally;
- Be an innovative problem solver.
Nice to have
You may also have these skills but if not, we will happily teach you:
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) CMS;
- Adobe Marketing Cloud tools (Target, DTM/Launch);
- Knowledge/experience with Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Experience writing semantic HTML, with a focus on screen readers and keyboard a11y;
- Knowledge/experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.