At Bose Corporation (Full-time), in Lisbon, Portugal
Expires at: 2019-12-04 At Bose, better sound is just the beginning. We’re passionate engineers, developers, researchers, retailers, marketers … and dreamers. One goal unites us — to create products and experiences our customers simply can’t get anywhere else. We are driven to help people reach their fullest human potential. Creating technology to help people to feel more, do more, and be more. We are highly motivated and curious, and we come to work every day looking to solve real problems and make the best experiences for our customers possible.
We need an equally passionate QA Automation Engineer who shares the same desire to create astonishing customer experiences and likes working in a collaborative Agile team environment. If this sounds like you, we want you to join our fast-growing team!
Main requirementsWhat you will be working on?
We work in a scaled agile model with Tribes and Squads and you will be part of the End Consumer eCommerce Tribe working on the Service squad. You will join our team of innovative leaders with diverse skills driving a journey to delight our customers. As a part of the Service Squad, we will work together on our global platform to develop world class digital experiences that will shape the future of online self-service at Bose. You will be part of a software engineering culture that encourages collaboration, participation, and discussion at all levels. As a team member, you will be empowered to work alongside our business partners and creative development teams with a mission to deliver online self-service customer experiences that will exceed our customers after-sale needs.
As the QA engineer, you will be responsible for driving behavior driven development (BDD) within your Service squad developing new features for the Bose websites. Developing, executing, and sustaining effective behavioral driven tests for the Bose web platform in an agile environment resulting in fast, stable production releases. Incorporate test driven development, automation scripts, and exploratory testing as part of development sprints. Partner with the QA Automation team to expand and maintain a best-in-class test automation framework. Regularly review automated and exploratory test results and report risks.You will bring these skills and experience to make our team a center of excellence:
- Knowledge of eCommerce web technologies and software development lifecycles, especially Quality Assurance and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD);
- Ability to develop user scenarios based on business requirements;
- Ability to develop scenarios that cover most likely behaviors, including error situations;
- Experience with:
- Testing web applications and web services;
- Executing and reviewing automated tests across browsers, devices, and countries;
- Test management and reporting for manual and automated testing of enterprise level web applications and web services;
- Build and deploy frameworks in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment;
- Evaluating and implementing improved testing and reporting tools;
- Setting up and maintaining test environments;
- Use your excellent communications skills to collaborate with other engineering groups and stakeholders globally;
- Be an innovative problem solver.
Nice to haveYou may also have these skills but if not, we will teach you:
- Experience with Sauce Labs and Applitools;
- Experience with Cucumber / JBehave story development and maintenance;
- Experience with the Atlassian tool set: JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo and Sonar;
- Experience with Adobe AEM, Hybris, and SAP a plus;
- Public cloud infrastructure and related services (AWS);
- Knowledge/experiencewith Agile/Scrum methodology.