Logoplaste HQ is currently seeking to recruit a Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Professional to integrate the IT SAP department.
Reporting directly to the SAP Manager you will be required to work as an integral part of the team.
If you fit the profile, please submit your CV. This Recruitment process is confidential.
This professional works as a (internal) technical consultant and is responsible for working across several data preparation areas, Management information outputs and Integration projects, assisting with the development of dashboard reports, building reporting infrastructure, creating ad-hoc reports, and helping to optimize relational data stores in support of client reporting needs. This professional will have the opportunity to work with different and innovative tools like SAP Business Objects and SAP Analytics Cloud.
Key tasks & Activities...
Business Intelligence Development
Data Prep and Modeling
- Design, build and deploy KPIs, Dashboards, and SAP BI solutions;
- Work with internal clients and colleagues to determine their uses cases for data, and create solutions to cover those needs.
- Evaluate data, and develop data architecture to support reporting use cases;
- Apply business rules to data and migrate from source to target using ETL tools.
Ad-hoc Report Development
- Incorporate new data into SAP Data Warehouses while maintaining enterprise best practices and adhering to data governance standards.
User and Technical Support
- Create and execute queries upon request for data.
- Assist with data or presentation-related technical issues and queries.
Who we are looking for…
- Develop and update technical documentation and training materials to guide business and technical users on how to use the reports.
Background and Experience
- Bachelor or Degree in scientific areas. Degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering, Information Technology or similar is a plus.
- Fluent in English language;
- Some experience /knowledge in one or more of the following will be a plus: Datawarehouse and Data Architecture; Dashboards design: Data Studio, Power BI, Databox, SAP tools.
Find your next job at our Careers page! www.logoplaste.com
- Good analytical skills and “mathematical thinking”;
- Problem Solver;
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn;
- Good communication, flexibility and reliability skills;
- Excellent Team skills along with an enthusiastic and proactive approach.
LOGOPLASTE SHAPING THE FUTURE TOGETHER