IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Switzerland is the biggest world-wide location for pharmaceutical and healthcare corporations, with most of the global leading and emerging players having established their headquarters there.
IQVIA Switzerland is responsible to serve all swiss-based Clients across their international footprint, delivering solutions for both Global and European operations head offices, as well as for the local market of their Swiss affiliates.
By joining the Swiss Analytics and consulting team in Portugal, you will have the opportunity to work remotely under the direct report of the central IQVIA Analytics and consulting team based in Switzerland, supporting Swiss-based clients on both international and local engagements, and developing unique exposure to a vast networks of business relationships in the mid-term.
As an Analyst, you will be actively participating in the development, delivery, and management of Analytics & Consulting projects:
- Actively providing operational and strategic support throughout multiple client engagements as a member of the Analytics & Consulting Team with a strong focus on analytical project types such as Segmentation & Targeting, diverse Sales Force Effectiveness topics and Market & Therapy Assessment for international life science markets
- Handling IQVIA data assets, processing, designing and conducting analyses by using internal and external data to facilitate its understanding and interpretation in an insightful way for our clients
- Understand and communicate the “story behind the numbers”: together with the team, you will draw compelling insights to support our clients
- Assisting in data preparation, delivering components of the project with project management support and ensuring high quality of the final deliverable
- Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and of pharmaceutical and life science market through the delivery of consulting engagements, and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities
- Supporting the project team in developing and holding client presentations and workshops
- Contributing to internal initiatives and helping drive development of new services and product offerings
- Working willingly, proactively and effectively with the Swiss team and across the organization, to accomplish team’s goals and priorities by excelling in exploiting the remote-working model in its full potential
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a strong academic track record in engineering, economics or business administration, and life sciences related programs
- Enthusiasm and interest in key developments in healthcare industry through prior internship, project work, and/or work experience with max. up to 2 years
- Strong business acumen and understanding of sales & marketing business principals
- Demonstrate strong analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills, working with large and multiple data sets to process data using different tools and formats
- An avid interest in programming and/or strong understanding of any of the following programming languages: e.g. R Programming, Excel VBA, SPSS
- Proficiency in MS-Office with emphasis on PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Highly effective communication and remote working skills
- Strong capability in managing priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistent, high quality outcomes
- Ability to think creatively and strategically also under stressful situations
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- Fluent written and spoken English is required. German skills are a plus
- Willingness to travel to Zurich, Switzerland during the onboarding process and in project specific cases
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1096186