Line of Service
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Risk Assurance practice, within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
Our team helps our clients maximise value from their performance management reporting initiatives through focusing on the management of risk and the effective use of internal controls. Simply put, we assist clients address their risks and improve their controls when it comes to the financial reporting process and underlying information technology applications. To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor of Engineering - Computer and Information Science
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date