adidas Shared Services in Porto delivers high quality services for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Retail Accounting, eCommerce Accounting and other Finance processes for adidas companies located in Europe and Americas.
However, our success journey continues and we will now integrate several additional Teams in Porto. We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent and targets more controllable. If you see yourself as a coach, playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team.
Price and Supply chain master data analysis, communication & maintenance:
- Ensure accurate maintenance and updates of price and supply chain master data information in SAP (selling and buying modules).
- Contribute to resolution of queries related to missing or inaccurate data.
- Prepare and distribute price list reports to the markets/subsidiaries ensuring timely communication, and prompt attention to follow-on queries.
- Initiate and perform re-pricing to ensure appropriate valuation of inventory
- Understand our organizational customers and stakeholders and the flow of data into and out of our systems.
- Communicate data and process requirements as appropriate to all
- Continuously offer ideas and solutions on how to improve daily processes, tasks and procedures for increased efficiency or better service for all stakeholders.
- Ensure all processes are critically reviewed and documented.
- Assist in systems or process initiatives relating to master data, flow of information or various ad hoc analyses that arise.
- Assist in setting up new communication tools and process documentation.
- Liaison Offices / Sourcing
- Global Operations - Purchasing departments
- Global Operations – Order fulfillment
- Global Operations – Costing departments
- Group Functions Finance
- Controlling and Compliance
- Sales areas
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete tasks under a deadline
- Ability to operate cross-functionally and understanding of the complexity, interactions and dynamics within an international company
- Analytical skills, managing large data quantities from multiple sources
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Advanced Excel skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- University degree in Finance or Accounting / Business Administration
- Preferably 1-2 year’s work experience in the consumer goods industry, with focus on Finance or Accounting
- Familiarity with SAP or other ERP/reporting software preferred