Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are looking for an experienced Master Data Solution Specialist with strong knowledge of ERP processes.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Defining the scope of Application Solution releases to maximize business impact across an E2E business process taking into account the change management. Dependencies and implications to architecture, solution design and -configuration, security, data integrity, performance and solution lifecycle including. The division of competences is related to Finance and Controlling, including experience in system - and data migration technologies and non-functional areas (e.g. performance, authorization).
- Challenging solution proposals from Software Vendors and System Integrators to ensure simplicity and usability for the business with a low cost of ownership.
- Implementing Application Solution prototypes through standard configuration tools (not customization) to enable the investigation of the business value from innovative standard solutions.
- Be the guardian of software platforms to ensure they remain standard and do not become customized, by defining e.g. automatic alerts at defined monitoring points, or/and KPI reporting.
- Being accountable for hands-on cooperation with business representatives, stakeholder value managers and process owners to pro-actively understand and capture business functions’ needs.
- Support IT Service Owners and business in defining the Solution and the requirements to be implemented by the providers. Translate business requirements into IT requirements.
- Analyze solution proposals for the IT services.
- Acts as a technical software solution expert & coach, knows tools, technologies and trends, and has broad technical and application configuration skills.
- Design, configure, build and propose technical solutions utilizing existing or new technologies.
- Test software or solutions based upon testing specifications and design.
- Follow applicable agile and/or other Project Methodology practices. May act as a testing manager in a project having special responsibility for test planning, scheduling and execution management, as well as testing progress follow up and setting up testing environments.
- Capture technical requirements and innovative ideas and translates them into IT requirements.
- Evaluate possibilities with different technologies and platforms.
- Ensure that overall technical solution and architecture is aligned and based on the Nokia enterprise architecture and follows Nokia´s cyber security policy.
- Analyze and study complex systems and application requirements, troubleshoots and resolves issues in existing software or solution.
- Prepares design and technical documentation. Proactively follows the digital market technologies, trends and innovations. May provide technical guidance for projects or solution designer. May also have parallel or supportive project role, e.g. “Scrum Master” or “Development team member” in agile projects, for ensuring continues improvement and solution delivery.
Qualifications and Skills
- BSc or MSc in relevant field
- 3-7 years of relevant experience
- Understanding Cloud-concepts like PaaS, IaaS and SaaS, Mobile concepts, architectures, and standard deployment models
- Strong Business application knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA, SAP MDM / MDG and SAP ECC 6
- Capability to validate and evaluate system solutions, design and propose alternatives from process-, change-, business viewpoints to best implement standard solutions.
- Comfortable with agile, DevOps and waterfall methodologies, with an understanding of how to make trade-offs between cost, schedule, scope and quality within each of the methodologies.
- Can guide external project teams.
- SAP S/4 Hana Configuration capability.
- Understanding of the relationship between costs, schedule, quality, speed in a defining a solution and make trade-off recommendations.
- Ability to interact with business stakeholders in order to fully understand the business requirements to be solved.
Technical background and experience
- Solid technical background to successfully turn business requirements to system solutions.
- Ability to understand the process and solution architecture E2E across multiple technologies.
- Understanding Cloud-and Mobile concepts, architectures, and standard deployment models and evaluate SaaS partners e2e-output and quality.
- He / She is able to manage vendor standard releases, prepare for the Release value assurance and Release upgrades.
- Understands/assesses the solution design, digital platform capabilities & customer experience.
- He / She is able to do some exceptional configuration for fast time-to-market.
- He / She is able to enrich business process domains by designing individual, highly flexible cross-platform solutions (mobile, big data/analytics, workflow, automation).
- Proactively evaluate business value that standard platform can bring
- A basic knowledge of data science, visualization, automation and analytics tools.
- Experience in evaluating the change management impact of a proposed solution.
- Languages: English – fluent